Professional Clinical Development
Holistic Integrative Health and Medicine Training Center at Pacific Pearl La Jolla
The Pacific Pearl La Jolla Integrative Health and Medicine training center was established by Dr. Guarneri out of a growing request from providers to learn hands on clinical Integrative Health and Medicine. Join Dr. Guarneri in her clinical practice and work with her team of providers to evaluate patients and develop personalized treatment protocols. Practitioners will have the opportunity to learn how to fully integrate nutrition, nutraceuticals and mind-body medicine into their practice. Practitioners will also have the opportunity to spend time with Naturopathic Doctors learning Naturopathic approaches to health. Participants are encouraged to participate in classes at Pacific Pearl to enhance their own health and well-being.
Training Center Components
- One-week to one month rotation options
- One to one clinical experience with Dr. Guarneri
- Access to Pacific Pearl classes for personal growth such as Kundalini yoga.
- Development of Integrative Holistic treatment protocols for common diseases such as dyslipidemia, diabetes and hypertension
- Learn how to order and evaluate functional medicine tests.
To discuss this program and fees, please contact Mimi Guarneri, MD, FACC, ABOIM and Rauni Prittinen King, RN at Pacific Pearl La Jolla. 6919 La Jolla Blvd. La Jolla, CA 92037. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org