Book Dr. Mimi Guarneri to Present at Your Event
An engaging speaker, Dr. Guarneri presents complex medical, scientific and spiritual issues in an approachable, tailored and relevant manner that empowers audiences to take action. She is available to present at professional conferences, symposia, and related events.
A board-certified cardiologist for more than 20 years with board certifications in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, and Integrative Holistic Medicine, she has applied many years of clinical study and research on natural approaches to treat cardiovascular disease. She specializes in lifestyle, nutrients, nutraceutical and mind-body medicine. Dr. Guarneri has a personal interested in the relationship between human health and planet health.
Her thought-provoking multimedia presentations focus on evidence-based integrative approaches to patient care and emerging science. They provide the understanding and tools needed by audience members to make meaningful lifestyle changes for longevity, improved health and disease prevention.
For healthcare professionals, she helps pave their transition to a more integrative clinical practice. She provides tools for self-care that can help build resilience and rekindle passion for their practice of medicine.
Areas of Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
- Holistic Integrative Cardiology
- Holistic Integrative Medicine
- Natural Approaches to Treating Cardiovascular Disease
- Nutrition and Neutraceuticals
- Natural Approaches to the treatment of hypertension, hyperlipidemia and diabetes.
- Preventing & Reversing Dyslipidemias and Cardiovascular Disease
- The science of Mind-Body Connection
- Impact of Stress on Aging and Health
- Science of Nutrition and Nutraceuticals
- Treating the Whole Person Mind, Body Spirit
- Toxins and Environmental Health
- Resiliency Training and Transformation of stress into strength
- Creating a Multidisciplinary Healthcare Team
- Interprofessional Education and Collaboration
- Health as an Economic Strategy
- Creating an Integrative Health and Medicine Clinical Practice
For more information please contact Dr. Guarneri by letter or email at Pacific Pearl La Jolla, 6919 La Jolla Blvd. La Jolla, CA 92037, firstname.lastname@example.org