Practice Transformation ConsultationsCore Responsibility: Dr Mimi Guarneri
Practice Transformation: From Conventional to Holistic, Integrative and Functional Medicine
Practice Transformation was developed by Dr. Mimi Guarneri to jumpstart your career transition from Conventional to Holistic, Integrative and Functional Medicine. Dr. Guarneri has been a leader in the Integrative Medicine movement since mid-1990’s when she co-created the Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine with Rauni Prittinen King, RN. At that time Dr. Guarneri was an interventional cardiologist at Scripps Clinic and became a PI and a Medical Director for the Dean Ornish Program for Reversing Heart Disease, multicenter Lifestyle Change Program. Years later they created a Health and Healing Center called Pacific Pearl La Jolla which is home of the Guarneri Integrative Health Inc. an Interprofessional Holistic and Integrative Practice. Dr. Guarneri went on to create an Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine (AIHM), in which she is serving as the president. Dr. Guarneri served as a senior advisor for the Chambers Center for Well-Being in Morristown New Jersey and currently serves as a founding board member for specialty certification in Integrative Medicine by ABPS. For the last twenty years Dr. Guarneri has been devoted to educating physicians and other health care providers. Practice Transformation has grown out of the request by clinicians to change and expand their conventional medicine practice to one that is focused on Holistic, Integrative and Functional Medicine. In 2015 she was named #6 on the list of the Best Integrative Medicine doctors in USA, being # 1 female on the list.
Due to multiple requests to shadow her and her colleagues at the “Pearl” the center is offering the following programs:
Practice Transformation Components:
- One-week clinical observation with Dr. Guarneri at her clinical staff at the Pacific Pearl La Jolla
- Meet with the Administrative and other team members for business development strategies during your in-house week
- New practice sample start up documents
- Access to the annual Bringing Integrative Medicine to Your Practice and Healthcare system workshop on-line or in person.
- Annual quarterly access to Dr. Guarneri for questions and answers via skype
- Annual webinars with guest experts in legal, business and marketing aspects of practice development.
To discuss this program and get fees, please contact Mimi Guarneri, MD, FACC, ABOIM and Rauni Prittinen King, RN at Pacific Pearl La Jolla. 6919 La Jolla Blvd. La Jolla, CA 92037. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org